12.09.2011

S22 Store Opening


Last night I went to the grand opening of the new Singer22 store in East Hills. The store looks amazing, with its white tiled floors and mirrored ceilings, straight out of 90210 scene in Beverly Hills! I met the Singers and other employees of the company who were all super nice, especially Alicia Singer- who was absolutely adorable. Some trend spotting of the night included fur vests, leather pants, and the Dolce Vita Jemma Bootie (which I actually own myself). During my drive to the event I was able to chit-chat with Debbie, the founder of Boulee. I loved her LA-cool-ways. Kara and Stephanie who both own showrooms here in NYC also joined, be on the look out for their amazing sample sale coming up... The opening was a success and if you haven't already been to a Singer22 or visited their site, you're crazy! GO

For my outfit- I'm wearing a Boulee top, Zara pants, Rebecca Minkoff bag, and Dolce Vita booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!