9.30.2012

Few Too Many


Wearing: CO225 Overalls (made for me by owner Chance) | Vintage Boots

It's a beautiful Sunday and I'm getting ready to start my week off right (and healthy, for that matter). Seriously, I've had a few too many rainy/sick days... Lot's of new transition-to-Fall outfits to show you guys and ways to get some use out of your favorite summer pieces. I'll also be doing a sunglass haul sometime soon, and a best places to go thrift shopping post too. But first, let's all enjoy a little Sunday Funday. 

8 comments:

  1. Aww! I hope you feel better and I am loving that studded overalls!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of the overall+knit!

    Love, Laura.

    http://lauralindlar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!

    http://the-fashion-hanger.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love the jumper + sweater!

    xx, alexia Leather Bomb
    In The Meantime

    ReplyDelete
  6. really want overalls/pinafore but afraid i will look 12 lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those overalls are too good to be true.


    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!