10.19.2012

Truly Tartan


I've always pretty much been 'mad for plaid' (forgive me for the cliché) but it feels like the ancient trend has come back this season in a whole new way. What I like to refer to as Tartan style has been in the front of my mind while shopping around recently. I'm still looking for the perfect pair of plaid pants and think that these April, May pants might be the winner. Besides the average pant, tartan skater skirts have been appearing on all my favorite sites lately and even some plaid-printed sheer maxi skirts too. This year - plaid comes with a huge dose of vintage along with femininity, layering, and color. Shop some of my favorite picks above...

photo above via Le-21eme

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I am actually thinking about pulling out a plaid shirt for my halloween costume - Terry Richardson. And the photos from your last post are gorgeous!

    http://grey-buzz.blogspot.com
    @ohhmytash

    ReplyDelete
  2. insane love that plaid! Makes we want it to be cold out. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!